Last Sunday, my husband and I accompanied our friend Karen and her three year-old son to the zoo and here are a few things that I learned that day :
- Question everything!
- Why walk when you can run?
- Be amazed by everything, even if it’s just a tiny, little pebble.
- Laugh as loud as you possibly can, whenever you possibly can!
- Make new friends wherever you go.
- Speak your truth! Don’t be shy to say how you feel.
- Take an extra minute to notice the little things.
- Be fearless!
- Smile at everyone you meet.
- Always have snacks with you 😉
Merci Raphaël d’avoir été notre guide au zoo la semaine dernière. On a beaucoup apprécié ton énergie et ta sagesse 🙂